Make the most of the discounts below!
First enter your child/ren in the race/s, (link above) then fill in this form Family Booking Form and send to … email@example.com.
Falls Creek ticket office: 03 57581091
- Any extra days are at the regular guest, full first day rate before or after the discounts of SASKI Week, so please look at this carefully.
There is race entry fee of $38 (must have a valid lift pass to race on the day)
NEWS FLASH! Special SA Interschools 2017 gear is available for the first time this year! SA Interschools Gear 2017
Falls Creek, Vic, is the generous host of the South Australian Interschools Snowsport Championships, 15-20 July 2018. Participation* in the race helps your family snow holiday to stay affordable and make fabulous family snow memories, 2017 rates below. *One child entered allows one parent access to discounted lift/lessons etc, 2 children or 2 races gets 2 parents access – maximum 2 adults per family
- HALF PRICE RESORT ENTRY for SASKI Week only. ONLY for SASKI competitors/family and SASKI members, for 6 days pay $136 (instead of $272)! Worth it already!
- MUCH CHEAPER LIFT/LESSON TICKETS With SASKI, 5 DAYS is only $332 for a student and only $414 for their parent! (Regular Advanced purchase 5 day discount LIFT/LESSON Student is $420 – Adult $714).
- NIGHT SKIING WEDNESDAY Only $5 each! (usually adults $20, kids $10)
- INTERSCHOOLS RACE Your child (even as a beginner) will train and race on a proper, expertly designed race course, professionally manned, and competing against others in their year level/gender. They may even win a medal!
- KIDS SKI TOGETHER The more years you ski with SASKI, the more your kids will see the same faces as they will be in lessons with similar ages and abilities. One of the most valued features of skiing with SASKI, is the amazing friendships, for schoolchildren and their parents. A wonderful new family tradition!
- ADULTS SKI TOGETHER As a parent of a SASKI registered race participant, you are entitled to buy one heavily discounted Adult lift /lesson ticket (see above). If you have 2 children entered or your child competes in both skiing and snowboarding, then both parents have access. Join the amazingly high quality lessons with your friends and have a blast. If it is your first time, let us know and we can try to help you join up with some other SASKI parents. Meet before to ski and have a cuppa after?
- DISCOUNTS ON MOUNTAIN Each participant receives a VIP card with a number of cheap meals and drinks amongst other exciting offers, mountain wide for SASKI Week.
- PARTY ON Volunteers receive a coveted invitation to our Tuesday night cocktail party (for Sponsors, Race Volunteers, School Leaders and other special invitees). A great reason to volunteer! And you get a free lift ticket for the day you volunteer.
- AND ONE MORE RACE. On our last Friday morning everyone gets the chance to informally race together in a fantastic opportunity set up just for us by Falls Creek.Come to Falls Creek with SASKI, 17 – 21 July 2017, and your Family Snow Holiday has the chance to be so much more affordable, friendly and easy, AND you will be helping to get points towards your school possibly winning the coveted SA Interschools Trophies.
See you there!
*Check that you are covered for Ambulance etc in other states. Each policy is different.
“SASKI Week – not just a ski trip. Our family has been attending SASKI week for 11 years. The children were very small when we started and had no experience at skiing, but they loved it. Although we have skied as a family in other countries and at other resorts, we make SASKI week a priority every year. It is not just about skiing – the kids have more fun during SASKI week because there are lots of other kids to be with, activities provided by SASKI and the challenge of the races. It is also very reasonably priced. Each year I book early (with the help from booking agents on mountain) and invite families to share apartments – the result is affordable accommodation and a whole bunch of instant companions for the kids which leads to more fun for everyone. Adults have time together while the kids keep each other entertained. Our group of families this year is very diverse with children of different ages from many different schools, but in some previous years we have invited families from our children’s school to join us and have been able to form teams – this adds an extra dimension of enjoyment to the week, that our kids ask for again and again.” A SASKI parent.